Acoustimeter AM-10 Radio RF Microwave very wide range EMF Meter Detector (200 MHz – 8 GHz) — details
- Very wide range EMF RF meter 200 MHz to about 8000 MHz (8 GHz) which covers the frequencies used by most modern communication systems encountered in our environment
- The Acoustimeter is a user-friendly, accurate RF measurement instrument which provides LED lights and LCD text displaying peak, peak hold, and average levels of radio frequency fields, covering the spectrum It also has a digital readout which is sensitive to 0.02 V/m and a audio output enabling you to hear the signal modulation you are measuring. These features make the instrument the most useful one available to even those with severe electrosensitivity.
- Readings are shown on both an LCD display and two series of graduated LED lights. The LEDs update rapidly, allowing you to quickly gauge EMF levels in an area and find any hot-spots. The LCD display offers high accuracy with a lower update speed, giving you time to take note of the readings.
- It also has a speaker (and audio output socket for headphones or to feed to an audio recorder), allowing you to determine type of RF radiation source .
- Includes pressure sensitive labels with exposure guidelines, so you can apply them to your Acoustimeter for reference if you wish to do so. They are very helpful!
Tagged: emf meter
Got something to say? Click here to reply