Extech 480846 8GHz very wide band EMF RF Meter -details-
- Monitors high frequency radiation in the 10MHz to 8GHz frequency range
- Electromagnetic field strength measurement
- Mobile phone base station antenna radiation measurement
- RF power measurement for transmitters
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection/installation
From the Manufacturer
This RF EMF Strength Meter monitors high frequency radiation in the 10MHz to 8GHz range. Ideal for mobile phones, cell phones, base stations, locating RF hotspots, wireless network (Wi-Fi) RF detection, RF “Electrosmog” detection, microwave leakage, and wireless communication applications (CW, TDMA, GSM, DECT). It features non-directional measurement with 3-channel (triaxial) measurement probe, Max Hold and Average functions, and manual store/recall of up to 99 data sets. In addition, there is an audible alarm with a user-selectable threshold. The meter comes complete with a 9V battery and carrying case.
- EMF Strength Meter, 8GHz RF For electromagnetic field strength measurement
- including mobile phone base station antenna radiation
- RF power measurement for transmitters ,WAN detection/installation, wireless communication applications (CW, TDMA, GSM, DECT) and microwave leakage
- Perfect for Wi-Fi LAN installation and test Non-directional (isotropic) measurement with three-channel (triaxial) measurement probe
- Max Hold and Average functions
- level exceed audible alarm with Audible alarm with user selectable threshold.
- user selectable threshold Manual store/recall up to 99 sets
- Complete with 9V battery and carrying case.
- Each Measurement optimized for 900MHz, 1800MHz, , and 8GHz
Got something to say? Click here to reply