HNG100 Shielding from RF and Low Frequency Electrical Fields 10ft Length / 4.26ft Width
- Attenuation: 100 dB at 1 GHz
- Length 10 feet, Width: 4.26 feet, Weight: 140 g/m², Material thickness: 0.08 mm; Tensile strength: Very good in both directions, 220 N/mm; Surface conductivity: 0.003 ohm (square resistance)
- Materials: Polyester, copper, nickel, protection coating; Color: Anthracite / Brown
- In case of processing HNG100 as an intermediate layer it is recommend using dispersion glue DKL90 for adhesion. The wall and the backside of HNG80 should be coated with a paint roller. Insert the material wet on wet. Fix it manually (with disposable gloves) and press a gummed roller against the fleece to get a crease-free surface.
- Grounding:Due to the highly conductive surface this material can be contacted and grounded easy to shield low frequency (LF) electric fields. For professional grounding we recommend grounding plug EST for self laying application, or our the strap EB in combination with YShield grouding set ES for adhesive bonding with the dispersion glue DKL90
Got something to say? Click here to reply