HNV80 Shielding from RF and Low Frequency Electrical Fields 20ft Length / 3.28ft Width
- Attenuation: 80 dB at 1 GHz; Shielding certificate according to IEEE -STD 299-1997
- Length 20 feet, Width: 3.28 feet, Weight: 85 g/m², Material thickness: 0.15 mm; Tensile strength: Very good in both directions, 50 N/mm
- Materials:Nylon, copper, nickel, protection coating; Color: Anthracite / Brown
- Because of formation of wrinkles, bonding on walls with a glue is not recommended. Best usage for HNV80 is loosely laid under floor coverings, behind wall systems, etc. further for stapling in drywall constructions. Overlapp the single elements, whereby you connect the elements for grounding.
- Grounding:Due to the highly conductive surface this material can be contacted and grounded easy to shield low frequency (LF) electric fields. For professional grounding we recommend grounding plug EST for self laying application
Got something to say? Click here to reply