YShield EMF Protection Fabric NEW-DAYLITE (1m/3.3ft) – Details
NEW-DAYLITE is a highly-transparent polyester fabric (Trevira®) for the protection against high-frequency (HF) radiation. Typical application as net curtain or to sew a bed canopy.
- Yery high transparency
- Crease resistant Trevira®-polyester
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 260 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: 1 m
- Attenuation: 25 dB at 1 GHz
- Color: White
- Raw materials: 78 % polyester (Trevira), 21 % copper, 1 % silver
- Weight: 65 g/m².
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Certificates: Öko-Tex 100 and 1000
Cannot be grounded. Low-frequency electrical fields (LF) must be reduced by additional procedures. We recommend to shield this fields or to switch it off with a demand switch.
The shielding attenuation is regularly tested in Yshield laboratory or by Professor Dipl.Ing. Pauli at the University of the German Federal Armed Forces in Munich due to the standards ASTM D4935-10 and/or IEEE-STD-299-2006. The line in the diagram stands for the radial direction of polarisation (both directions, horizontal/vertical) and indicates the attenuation achievable in practice. You find the test report above.
- Gentle cycle
- at 30°C.
- Iron without steam
- at degree 1.
- Drying at very
- low temperatures. No bleaching.
- No chemical
- Cleaning in a washing machine at 30°C with our special washing detergent TEXCARE. No handwashing!
- For allergic persons: Every new fabric smells! Always wash before its first usage!
About Swiss Shield®
This fabric is manufactured by Swiss Shield® in Switzerland. The secret of its shielding effectiveness is a worldwide unique, patented, ultra-thin high-tech yarn. high quality of the fabrics (haptics, slip resistance, washing resistance).
Got something to say? Click here to reply